Learn to create a centrepiece with beautiful spring blooms, sip on a glass of wine, taste spring inspired goodies, and enjoy the amazing vineyard and lake view.
Come celebrate my favorite season... SPRING!
- two hour lesson with all floral ingredients, vessel and required tools provided
- wine tasting plus one complimentary glass of tantalus vineyards wine
- spring inspired canopes by waterfront wines/details catering
- mini cupcakes from sweet on you designer cups & cakes
- professional photo(s) of you and your centrepiece by Mackenzie Jane Photography (a "peony enthusiast" herself)
Students will learn design foundations in creating an organic style floral centrepiece using beautiful spring blooms and environmently friendly floral practices. Each attendee will leave with their design, notes to take home for practicing and photo(s) to follow via email.
Workshop fee: $180
Sunday, April 23rd 4-6pm @Tantalus Vineyards